Starting rate of pay may vary based on factors including, but not limited to, position offered, location, education, training, and/or experience. For information regarding our benefit programs and eligibility, please visit https://talent.lowes.com/us/en/benefits.
What You Will Do
The Support Coach is primarily responsible for supervising a high performing team responsible for supporting operations during the night and weekend shift to ensure product moves through the facility efficiently and effectively. This role plans and monitors which product is received into the facility to meet store demand. This role ensures the correct quantity and quality of product gets to the customer by monitoring the products and the accuracy of the facility's processes. This role also resolves inventory discrepancies so that product in demand can be shipped to the stores on time. In addition, this role monitors and receives calls from the stores requesting information such as proposed product shipment dates.
What We're Looking For
• Required to work a set schedule that meets the needs of the facility.
• May be asked to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and/or weekends based on the needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field OR 4 years of experience in distribution center/warehouse operations or related area
• Basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proven record of complying with safety requirements
• Leadership experience with direct report responsibility
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Experience using troubleshooting processes to resolve problems
• Experience managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously requiring a strong ability to prioritize and manage time
• Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access or Lowe's DMS system
• Experience building a culture of safety among subordinates and peers
• Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the facility
Lowe's is an equal opportunity employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, mental or physical disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.