|Category||Technology||Job type||Full Time|
|Address||201 S. College St|
The Content Strategist provides input into the overall content architecture and completes tactical work associated with assigned projects - typically having responsibility for multiple projects within a single track of work within a platform or suite of products. This includes working with Architects, Designers, Prototypes, and Content Developers to provide quality and timely content-related deliverables to project teams in support of the design process.
To be successful, the Content Strategist should have substantial knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe's, including the work processes, technologies, platforms and services of the business. In addition, this role works cross-functionally, fostering relationships with key manager and individual contributor level partners across the Technology organization.
• Responsible for tone, style, content creation, content organization, and information architecture within digital experiences for Lowe's customers and associates
• Partners with Marketing on digital brand and tone
• Organizes content through CMS, building out a content matrix and information architecture
• Writes and edits new/existing content for somewhat complex business requirements
• Stays informed on best practices in a variety of content technique
• Expert in content organization, content creation, and information hierarchy
• Works independently to deliver quality, timely content, including strategy documents, content matrix and presentations
• Collaborates with others on the design team and take part in design reviews
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism/English, Marketing, Content Strategy or related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field
• 3 years of experience in strategy, copywriting and editing
• Portfolio of completed projects
• Experience collecting and analyzing customer feedback and user testing results
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.