|Category||Technology||Job type||Full Time|
|Address||201 S. College St|
The Senior Product Designer drives overall design decisions and leads the tactical design work associated with assigned projects. This includes responsibility for delivering design maps, user journeys, wireframes, supporting visuals, prototypes and pixel perfect design comps.
The Senior Product Designer works with Designers, Engineers and Content Developers to deliver assigned design projects in a timely and efficient manner and occasionally provides creative approval of work completed by others on the design team.
To be successful, the Senior Product Designer must have a strong knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe's, including the work processes, technologies, platforms, and services of the business and IT capabilities.
• Leads the architecting and designing of high-quality and engaging experiences for Lowe's customers and associates
• Leads multiple design projects within a single product or product group
• Utilizes best practices and advanced knowledge to build user flows, wireframes, and design comps and low-fidelity prototypes to ensure products deliver an optimal experience
• Solves complex design problems at the product group level
• Understands the needs of each project and line of business
• Utilizes a variety of architecture, UI design, and graphic design skills to best meet the varying needs of the business
• Leads the delivery of quality, timely deliverables such as presentations, user interface elements, wireframes, and production work
• Ensures effective management of visual and interactive creative assets, including all content within the Lowe's Digital design system
• Partners with UX, Development and Product teams to maintain a cohesive design and experience throughout the product portfolio
• Holds strong knowledge of external processes and technologies, both standard and unique to Lowe's, including the work processes, technologies, platforms and services of our business and technology capabilities
• Provides coaching and guidance to more junior level team members
• Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, related field (or equivalent work experience in a related field)
• 5 years of experience in UX Design
• Expert proficiency with Sketch and/or other design tools
• Expert understanding of design system theory and execution
• Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to take an established design language and work with UX Architects to extend the language
• Portfolio of completed design projects
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 20 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2020 sales of nearly $90 billion, Lowe's and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ over 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit Lowes.com.
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.