|Category||Supply Chain||Job type||Full Time|
|Address||3984 Indian Avenue|
What You Will Do
The Planning Supervisor is primarily responsible for supervising a high performing team responsible for ensuring product moves through the facility efficiently and effectively. This role helps ensure that performance goals, such as in stock, priorities, and yard volumes are achieved and exceeded by monitoring priorities and alerting the appropriate parties. This role also resolves idle demand due to product not allocating, allowing for product in demand to be shipped to the stores on time. This role monitors and receives calls from the stores and fields any questions regarding shipment dates of product (e.g., calls regarding special order sales (SOS) or store order express (SOE)).
What We're Looking For
• Required to work a set schedule that meets the needs of the facility.
• May be asked to work mornings, afternoons, nights, and/or weekends based on the needs of the facility.
• Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such environment.
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds; ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
What You Need To Succeed
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain Management, Transportation, Industrial Engineering, Business, or related field OR 4 years of experience in distribution center/warehouse operations or related area
• Basic computer skills, including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Leadership experience with direct report responsibility
• Experience mentoring and coaching others
• Experience in a customer service role
• Experience using troubleshooting processes to resolve problems
• Experience managing multiple projects/tasks simultaneously requiring a strong ability to prioritize and manage time
• Experience with software applications such as Excel, Access or Lowe's DMS system
• Bi-lingual skills, if applicable to the facility
Lowe's is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.